Know your Power - Going with your Intuition

my picture (please give credit)
Growing up, my biggest dream was to one day become supernatural. I didn’t care wether I‘d become a fairy, vampire, mermaid or witch. I just didn’t wanna be human. - I wanted to be special and to have special powers with which I could do stuff. I felt so limited in my powers by everyone around me that I didn’t even quite believe I had special capabilities at all. 
And I thought the only way to be unique and have some kind of power to change this world for the better was by becoming something „higher“ than human. 
And while I still haven’t stopped believing in magic and superpowers, I have learned by now, that they come in different forms and they are already in me and all I need to do is learn how to use them. 
One of my superpowers is love. I can love unconditionally, truly and madly. I have learned that this year. Another one is my ability to put myself in another person‘s positron; I can understand and feel other people without words.



But my very favorite superpower would have to be my intuition. 
It has never not done me good. I have done great things thanks to it. And honestly, I have learned to trust myself through my intuition. Because when I listen to it, I’m doing the right thing. It’s like a sense that can perfectly decide right from wrong in every situation without you having to think about it.

Most of my mistakes (and most of my conflicts) are caused by me trying to ignore my intuition and do what „makes sense“. 
You don’t need anybody else to tell you what to do. You don’t need anyone but you to make decision for yourself. Listening to your intuition is listening to your higher self. And that is the end goal you want to achieve. -To be the very best version of yourself.

It is hard to listen to what your intuition says when everybody else says otherwise or urges you into a different direction. The truth is, everyone can only really know what is best for themselves, no one can decide for you. 

But just look what you are capable of! You’ve made it into Law School (&if not yet, bam gurl, you have built up the strength to fight for this goal), beat that! You have done great things. So many of them that no one believed you could do. But you used your powers. And you need to continue to do so. Use your strength of will, unleash your superpowers, don’t suppress your magic and I can tell you: you’re gonna get there. 

You’re gonna get ANYTHING you want. 

Super Inspirational b&w quotes
Xx -Lady Lawyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Supplies for Law School - A first Sem Student's Recommendations

Dress to Impress - Building a Law School Wardrobe

A balanced life Pt.2 - Spending Quality Time as a Law Student